• Newsagents and Convenience Store
• Highly Populated Residential Area
ROSYTH, FIFE. Rosslyns General Store.
3 Bedroom Well Appointed Dwelling
Double Glazing/Central Heating
Newsagents and Convenience Store
Much Potential for Growth
Highly Populated Residential Area
Easily Accessible Lifestyle Business
Offers Over £165,000 Ref:39297
The town of Rosyth is located in the Kingdom of Fife along the Firth of Forth on Scotland's east coast. The town has excellent communication links via the A90/M90 with Perth around 30 miles north and Edinburgh around 15 miles to the south. Rosyth also has the only direct ferry service to the European mainland from Scotland. The property and business is located within an established residential area with a high volume of housing within the immediate proximity, as well as a community pub and school.
Summary. This sale represents an excellent opportunity to make a lifestyle purchase that has much potential to grow and develop. Run successfully by our clients for many years this premises could offer any incoming purchasers the same outstanding self employment opportunity and ideal lifestyle opportunity.
• Profitable Business • Lifestyle Opportunity • Huge Potential to Increase Sales • Turnover in Excess of 45...More Details
• Prominent location, Post Office • Licensed Premises, Lottery • Recently Refurbished • Potential For Hot/...More Details
• Leasehold Opportunity • Residential Location • Fitted Shop • Former Convenience Store Retail Opportunity...More Details