• Licensed Premises, Lottery
• Recently Refurbished
• Potential For Hot/Cold Food
Convenience Store with Main Road Location in Fife
Costcutter presents potential buyers with a fantastic walk in opportunity in an already well run and profitable business which is already very well known in the area.
REF - 44577
Price - £214,999
Bruce & Co. are delighted to introduce Costcutter, a recently refurbished and popular shop located on the main road through Lochgelly in Fife. The business was opened by our clients in 2013 and they have reluctantly placed it on the market due to other business commitments. The store stocks a selection of convenience/grocery items, alcohol, cigarettes, and confectionery and offers a local post office service. It also benefits from a hot/cold food counter and has all equipment needed for this type of operation in place to start trading. Although trading successful, we believe turnover could be increased with the opening of the food side of the business which should prove popular due to the business opening times and main road location.
Summary. Costcutter presents potential buyers with a fantastic walk in opportunity in an already well run and profitable business which is already very well known in the area.
• Profitable Business • Lifestyle Opportunity • Huge Potential to Increase Sales • Turnover in Excess of 45...More Details
• Leasehold Opportunity • Residential Location • Fitted Shop • Former Convenience Store Retail Opportunity...More Details
• Excellent Location • Located in Large Residentail Area • Fully Fitted • Freehold Empty Unit for Sale in...More Details