• Modern warehouse unit
• Healthy turnover and profits
• Lucrative license with national company
• Excellent local reputation with regular clients
• Turnkey business or bolt on acquisition
Falcon Commercial is delighted to offer for sale this busy courier company which specialises in the collection and delivery of parcels and has desirable licenses with APC and Hermes . It has been under the proud ownership of our client since 2013 during which time they have made considerable investment which has substantially increased turnover and profits. It is now reluctantly being placed on the market as the vendor wishes to develop other business interests outside of the Somerset area. During our clients stewardship the business has built up an excellent reputation for its reliable and efficient service.
Operating from substantial warehouse facilities just outside the centre of Frome, Bath Logistics offers parcel delivery and collection and same day delivery services. With hundreds of the South West leading businesses using them for the delivery of their goods throughout the rest of the UK and abroad.
Bath Logistics is run by our client with help from a team of dedicated full and part time staff. We are advised that it generates a turnover in the region of £1,700,000 per year with high gross profit margins. There is tremendous potential to increase the turnover and profits of this growing concern which would suit a hand on operator or would be an ideal bolt on acquisition for an expanding allied operator.
This rarely available opportunity is not to be missed and early negotiations with Falcon Commercial come highly recommended.
Substantial and well maintained building, benefiting from being on a highly desirable trading estate, which is on the outskirts of Frome, Somerset. There is a good mix of independent and multiple businesses close by. Parking is easily available.
The premises benefits from excellent road links with both the M4 and M5 motorways being easily accessed as well as numerous main A roads including the A4 and A303.
The premises briefly comprise:
• Main warehouse
• Staff kitchen
• Ladies toilet
• Gents toilet
• Managers Office with en-suite toilet
• Parking for approximately 20 cars
Depot Opening Hours
• 7.30am – 6.00pm Monday – Friday
• 8.00am – Mid day Saturday
• Closed Sunday
• £1,700,000 Per year
• Accounts will be provided to genuine purchasers after a formal viewing
• Current Business Rates payable: TBC
• Interested parties should make their own enquiries of the local billing authority to ascertain the exact rates payable or enquiries can be made online at the VOA website www.voa.gov.uk
• Each party to bear their own legal costs incurred in the transaction
• For further information you should make their own enquiries to Mid Devon District Council, Phoenix House, Phoenix Lane, Tiverton EX16 6PP
• The business stock value is: TBC
• The business is run by our clients with help from a team of full and part time staff.
• Commercial Energy Performance rating: TBC
Leasehold with a rolling rental agreement. The current rent payable is £12,000 per year.
We are advised that the business is being offered to suitable applicants with the benefit of a new lease, the details of which are to be arranged.
Strictly by appointment with the vendor's agents, Falcon Commercial, 1 Miltons Yard Axminster EX13 5FE on 01297 598080
Frome is a historic market town with many notable buildings and features the highest number of listed buildings in Somerset. Frome offers a range of shopping facilities, a sports centre, several cafés, a choice of pubs, local junior, middle and senior schools, several theatres and a cinema. Private schools are to be found in Wells, Bath, Warminster, Cranmore, Beckington, Glastonbury and Street. Bath and Bristol are within commuting distance, and the local railway station connects at Westbury for London, Paddington.
Marstons Trading Estate
Is this business relocatable: Yes
Dynamic APC Parcel Network member offering same-day & overnight services from well fitted & equipped indust...More Details
London. T/O £520,000. Established in 2013. Excellent award winning reputation. Offering removals acro...More Details
Intelligent Business Transfer are pleased to offer to the market a superb opportunity for a new buyer to pu...More Details