The business is split into two parts:
• Provides scheduled and reactive maintenance for the mechanical systems of built environments.
• Highly skilled and experienced staff ensure reliable and efficient service
• The directors’ unique background and work history helped them develop the Business’s specialist maintenance service, based on aerospace principles, that yields 99.997% reliability to plant and equipment.
• Use manufacturing CMMS software to control scheduling and assignment.
• Are able to advise on operation strategies, such as energy reduction, to improve operability and efficiency.
Consulting and Project Management
• Provide engineering design and project management services.
• Help clients turn their concepts into reality.
• Employ the latest BIM software for modelling and record keeping software for tracking time, cost and quality.
• Proven track record for delivering complex engineered projects on time and within budget.
• Broad range of engineering experience across many disciplines, including aerospace and automotive for commercial and government organizations.
• Long established and highly regarded engineering services firm
• Established technical service provider to premier London companies.
• Excellent contract performance and subsequent contract retention
• Knowledgeable and highly skilled staff
• Employees in place to carry out growth plan
• Track record of 99.997% system uptime
• 14% increase in sales over the past year/£100k sales per employee
• On track to reach 5 year plan target of £5m annual turnover
• Sole provider and installer of top of the line air source heat pump climate control system
ROOFING SPECIALIST based South East London experts in brown and green roofs and UK’s first carbon neutral r...More Details
Window Manufacturing & Repairs Wembley, Middlesex Turnover: £980,000 per annum Lock Up Premises Freeh...More Details
Intelligent Business Transfer are pleased to bring to the market this superbly developed business, which ha...More Details