The business is split into two parts:
• Provides scheduled and reactive maintenance for the mechanical systems of built environments.
• Highly skilled and experienced staff ensure reliable and efficient service
• The directors’ unique background and work history helped them develop the Business’s specialist maintenance service, based on aerospace principles, that yields 99.997% reliability to plant and equipment.
• Use manufacturing CMMS software to control scheduling and assignment.
• Are able to advise on operation strategies, such as energy reduction, to improve operability and efficiency.
Consulting and Project Management
• Provide engineering design and project management services.
• Help clients turn their concepts into reality.
• Employ the latest BIM software for modelling and record keeping software for tracking time, cost and quality.
• Proven track record for delivering complex engineered projects on time and within budget.
• Broad range of engineering experience across many disciplines, including aerospace and automotive for commercial and government organizations.
• Long established and highly regarded engineering services firm
• Established technical service provider to premier London companies.
• Excellent contract performance and subsequent contract retention
• Knowledgeable and highly skilled staff
• Employees in place to carry out growth plan
• Track record of 99.997% system uptime
• 14% increase in sales over the past year/£100k sales per employee
• On track to reach 5 year plan target of £5m annual turnover
• Sole provider and installer of top of the line air source heat pump climate control system
Window Manufacturing & Repairs Wembley, Middlesex Turnover: £980,000 per annum Lock Up Premises Freeh...More Details
Established in 1988, this significant business specialises in two key areas of trading: Plumbing & Heating ...More Details
A thriving and growing business providing architectural design, including planning application and construc...More Details