– Highly successful provider of construction site hoarding and fencing.
– Based in London with clients’ sites predominantly in London.
– On the Approved Contractor list of several high-profile construction companies.
– Highly loyal client base, the company having worked with each of the top 5 clients for over 10 years.
– Hoarding supplier for over a dozen construction sites on projects which are set to continue for another 1 to 9 years, thus providing comfort in the sustainability of the business going forward.
– The business has exceptionally high client retention rates.
– All staff are CS Card Accredited.
– Strong team in place with succession plan for operations management.
– The business would be of particular interest to other construction site services companies that are looking for a strategic acquisition to add to their portfolio and could make significant synergy savings.
– Such companies may include ground works contractors, signage and printing companies.
Products and Services
– Hoarding and fencing design and construction
– Foundation, ground-works and pavements
Managing Director (Vendor), Operations Manager (Vendor) and 14 full/part time staff
Office and storage yard in South West London.
Rent & Rates: £16,000.
Reason for sale
Retirement of the two vendors.
Year ending 30th Sept 2015-16:
Sales revenue £1,243,308
Gross profit £137,115 (11%)
Adjusted EBITDA £37,384 (3%)
– Adjusted EBITDA is after having accounted for the vendors’ replacement cost.
– Synergy savings of £16k to £33k are possible for a trade buyer.
– Revenue and demand remains strong despite the reduced profits in 2015-16; a focus on operational efficiencies will reduce the labour and equipment costs and enable EBITDA of at least £75k going forward.
Is this business relocatable: Yes
Downloadable Documents Sign In / Register to view
The business has the following key attributes: • Wood flooring specialist - laying, sanding and varnishing...More Details
This rental business has been trading successfully for 20 years and is connected to the WOOD FLOOR INDUSTRY...More Details
Central London based. Turnover of £3.2m, with an EBIT reaching £1m. NICEIC registered. Company specialises ...More Details