– Highly successful provider of construction site hoarding and fencing.
– Based in London with clients’ sites predominantly in London.
– On the Approved Contractor list of several high-profile construction companies.
– Highly loyal client base, the company having worked with each of the top 5 clients for over 10 years.
– Hoarding supplier for over a dozen construction sites on projects which are set to continue for another 1 to 9 years, thus providing comfort in the sustainability of the business going forward.
– The business has exceptionally high client retention rates.
– All staff are CS Card Accredited.
– Strong team in place with succession plan for operations management.
– The business would be of particular interest to other construction site services companies that are looking for a strategic acquisition to add to their portfolio and could make significant synergy savings.
– Such companies may include ground works contractors, signage and printing companies.
Products and Services
– Hoarding and fencing design and construction
– Foundation, ground-works and pavements
Managing Director (Vendor), Operations Manager (Vendor) and 14 full/part time staff
Office and storage yard in South West London.
Rent & Rates: £16,000.
Reason for sale
Retirement of the two vendors.
Year ending 30th Sept 2014-15:
Sales revenue £1,361,468
Gross profit £166,235 (12%)
Adjusted EBITDA £72,875 (5%)
– Adjusted EBITDA is after having accounted for the vendors’ replacement cost.
– Synergy savings of £16k to £33k are possible for a trade buyer.
– Based on the 2014-15 figures, this would enable a strategic buyer to achieve an EBITDA of £90k to £105k.
Is this business relocatable: Yes
Downloadable Documents Sign In / Register to view
DESCRIPTION: The property comprises a light industrial unit with ground floor office & warehouse accommoda...More Details
After establishing a gap in the market, the vendors decided to establish a company to serve both domestic a...More Details
Large freehold building located in prime location, the current site is mixed used residential/commercial. p...More Details