A 4.5 ACRE DEVELOPMENT SITE SUITABLE FOR RESIDENTIAL HOUSING SET TO EDGE OF TRADITIONAL DERBYSHIRE VILLAGE CURRENTLY A POPULAR FREEHOUSE BEEN WITHIN SAME OWNERSHIP 40 YEARS
- 4.5 acre “footprint” of undulating land with large catering public house “host property” & residential home
- Lapsed PP for 10 Bed Motel development – previous use as livestock farm on approx 2 acres – Established building use
- Excellent Primary & Prep Schools – Exceptional family locale
- Desirable affluent village locale with sustainability close to large town & Peak District, Chatsworth House, Sherwood Forest etc
- Excellent transport hub (M1) Airport & Mainline Train
- Fully Freehold Tenure – No flooding – 4 access points
This popular & affluent DERBYSHIRE VILLAGE lies just off M1 J30 and has a population of just over 3,000. It was mentioned in the Domesday Book1086 with much of its housing of Derbyshire Stone. The village has a well-used garden centre and 2 golf courses close by. Sitting to the edge of the village on a main bus route the village centre is just 0.6-mile distance and has full sustainability with medical centre, post office, public houses, schools & local shops.
The “Host Properties” inc a substantial detached residential Public House with car park & gardens along with a detached residential home with outbuildings previously used for poultry farming.
The Host Properties lay to the top end of the site with unmissable curb appeal with the land running down a gentle slope.
A full on licence.
We are instructed to offer the site completely FREEHOLD.
We are advised that the site benefits from all services connected.
The Public House is extremely busy and highly profitable.
THIS LOCALE IS WELL SUITED TO A RETIREMENT VILLAGE OR RESIDENTIAL HOUSING (STPP)
Our associates will be pleased to advise and assist in the purchase of this outstanding business.
The Property was viewed by Graham Allman who will be delighted to discuss the opportunity with you 7 days a week on 07765 251 208.
Viewings appointments can be made via Graham Allman who can also refer you to experienced solicitors, accountants, and other trade experts.
TRULY A ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY TO AQUIRE A PLEASING WELL ESTABLISHED BUSINESS OVER 4 DECADES WITH T...More Details
A TRULY EXCEPTIONAL MODERN BAR & DINING VENUE LOCATED WITHIN MAIN “LEISURE CIRCUIT” OF HISTORIC MARKET TOWN...More Details
Exceptionally well presented freehouse and restaurant with excellent Derbyshire views, the superbly present...More Details