Exciting opportunity to acquire this very impressive building in this beautiful North Yorkshire market town which is perfect for development (subject to any necessary consents). It is believed the property was built in 1816 and has operated as a Congregational Church until Spring 2015. This will be of particular interest to residential developers and formal viewing is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. This is a Grade II listed property which briefly comprise: two storey church with single storey vestry, large church hall with separate entrance to the rear with access to a small plot where the Sunday School used to be. In addition, there is a self-contained 3 bedroomed cottage and 1 bedroom cottage. Graveyard to the front.
EPC Not Req.
Clifford Lax are delighted to offer to the market this exceptional Investment opportunity in a superb rail ...More Details
Aspire is pleased to offer for sale this furniture and carpets retail shop business with freehold commercia...More Details
White Rose offers the following:- * Substantial freehold property over 3 floors, plus rear garden * Situa...More Details