• FREEHOLD OFFICE/BUSINESS COMPLEX
• 725 m² / 7910 ft²
• FORMER LOCAL AUTHORITY OFFICES, POLICE STATION AND DAY CENTRE
• PROMINENT MAIN ROAD LOCATION
• TWO CAR PARKS, CENTRAL HEATING
• GROUND FLOOR RECEPTION, 12 OFFICES, CONFERENCE CENTRE, KITCHEN, 9 STORES, 3 W.C’s, 4 staircases.
• FIRST FLOOR; 10 OFFICES, 5 STORES, 2 W.C’s
• SECOND FLOOR; 3 OFFICES, 2 W.C’s
• POTENTIAL FOR RE-DEVELOPMENT
Skegness is the principal Lincolnshire coastal resort with a resident population of around 18,000 persons increasing substantially in the summer months with the influx of holiday makers and day visitors. It is some 40 miles east and south of Lincoln and Grimsby respectively with main communication links via the A52 and A158 roads to the south and Midlands. Skegness is well served by bus and rail services and the local primary, Academy and Grammar Schools have excellent reputations.
The town provides an important retail and business centre with many multiple shops and banks situated within the town. The premises are situated on Roman Bank (the A52) primary route through Skegness approx 150m from the main shopping street (Lumley Road) and within the established business area of the town.
Large detached stone built property & retail unit with a variety of use options or residential development....More Details
SUB POST OFFICE, FULLY LICENSED CONVENIENCE STORE & NEWS in Grimsby for Sale. An opportunity to acquire th...More Details
COMMUNITY POST OFFICE AND CONVENIENCE STORE in Scunthorpe for Sale. This substantial end of terrace proper...More Details