Domain and Web Hosting for sale in Dorset

View the "Swinging Pages Dating Site With Millions Of Members For Sale" below and request further details. Alternatively, please view the similar businesses in the 'You May Also Like' box below.

 Thanks to your site we're now proud owners of a Freehouse with letting rooms in the West Country! 

Mr & Mrs Campbell (Jan 2015)
View More
Freehold Price: £1,200
Request Details
Business Description
Who we are… is one of the Top Adult Dating Service providers. Thousands of happy adults throughout the world are a proof of this and every year millions of new members are taking advantage of the adult dating opportunities that has to offer!

We are constantly growing…

Online adult dating market is growing every day and so is Thousands of adults are joining the service every day, all of them looking for all sorts of fun from flirty online chat to real hookups and no strings attached encounters. They always find what they were looking for here — we are getting hundreds of e-mails from satisfied customers every week.
We are part of the largest online network…

and one of the biggest adult communities in the world. You can find your friends, co-workers, neighbours and of course total strangers looking to meet someone at — the world's biggest online network with millions of users in every corner of the world. It is growing stronger and stronger every day striving to become the industry leader and help every member of its adult community find what they are looking for.

We are always listening…
to what YOU have to say. Suggestions and feedback from our members is very much welcome — we at are always trying to improve our adult dating service and help everyone find partners online and of course make it to offline meetings and even more.

Running a web-based venture can be extremely lucrative, it requires a lot of hard work and a helping hand to be profitable. When it comes to finding this success online, the quality of your product or service can only take you so far so to really thrive you must get noticed and get respected. This involves having a clean and well-performing website, a prominent position in the search engines, a very strong social media spine, and a web-hosting provider that can help your business grow.

The commission we per signup is 65% The other 35% is paid to the affiliate company for managing all the members and making sure the web site is not spammed. Full reports are built into the back end of the web site. Changing the niche and style can be done in the back end of the web site.

Call us on: 07539945596
Trading Hours:
Open all Hours and Work The Hours You Want!

Tenure: Freehold

Support & Training: Full Training and Support Given

Is this business relocatable: Yes

Is this business home based: Yes

Listed by: Profit Ltd
Find out more about this business for sale opportunity by submitting the form below.
Contact Details Fields marked with an * are required by the seller
* * *
* * *
* *
* *

What happens next?
  • 1We send your email to the business seller
  • 2They will be in contact with you as soon as possible
Would you like ASC to contact you about finance options?
This is a no-obligation service. You will ONLY be contacted by your local
ASC Finance director. Your details will not be passed on to any third party.

Seller Reference:
Bookmark and Share
You May Also Like...