Since 2003 we have provided thousands of 'it'seeze websites' to small and medium sized businesses. Since becoming a franchise in 2007, we have helped many businesses thrive on the web. And many people set up a thriving business of their own by marketing, consulting and selling the range of revolutionary it'seeze website packages.
The protected franchise region is subject to negotiation upon enquiry, but the following area are available to be included within the protected territory:
- Hemel Hempstead
- Potters Bar
- St Albans
It’seeze websites: brilliant designs, better results:
It’seeze websites are professionally designed – not a template in sight! They’re responsive, so they look perfect on every screen size – and they’re incredibly easy to edit. There’s simply nothing better for small and medium-sized businesses, which is why 2 out of 3 sign up after the demo.
Proven model. Booming market:
We created and sold it’seeze websites long before we started a franchise: we know the model works. And the market? More than 90% of UK businesses don’t have a responsive website yet – that’s a lot of people who could benefit from it’seeze. What's more, we already have several clients in this area, so should you become the Spoton.net franchisee for this area, you will benefit instantly from a monthly residual income.
Training and support from our UK team:
Five days’ training at head office, and a ‘field day’ meeting prospective clients with an experienced franchisee. We give you all the knowledge and confidence you’ll need to win business. Need help and advice along the way? Our UK-based support team is on hand, whenever you need us.
Protected region. Comprehensive training. Prospect database. Success plan, and so much more. For £12,495 the Spoton.net package has everything – absolutely everything – you need to start and grow a business.
Earn up to £50k by year two. But don’t stop there:
How much you earn is entirely up to you – income potential is truly uncapped. And if you maintain your progress and keep your existing customers, you could add £10-15k each year from recurring revenues.
Location: Protected territory in Letchworth and/or the surrounding areas
This is a work from home franchise business so no need for premises, stock or staff. Although as the business develops you may wish to consider taking on staff to help manage your ever-growing client base.
Franchisees can expand via purchasing additional territories, as some of our franchisees have already opted to do.
Competition / Market:
Due to our proven business model, years of experience and the success of our franchisees, it is no wonder why we have become the largest digital marketing franchise in the uk. Few can compete with the support we offer our franchisees, the revolutionary products our franchisees market, and our unique earning opportuniuty.
Support & Training:
Everything you need to start a business
The franchise package:
- Protected region – you’ll never compete for business with other franchisees
- Business database – packed with contacts and leads
- Regional website – promote your business online
- Marketing – branded promotional materials, stationery and email marketing and website analysis software
- Professional CRM system – automate your marketing, and keep track of your activity
- Business documents – financial planning and forecast spreadsheets, full marketing and development plan
- Networking – two 12-month memberships to business networking groups
- Laptop computer – for the home office
You’ll also benefit from our national marketing campaigns – covering everything from monthly emails and industry-specific materials to social media, professional videos, reports, guides, and a portfolio of our best work.
So you benefit from the strength of a national company, and the independence of a local one.
Comprehensive training, national support
- A full week of training. Nobody likes to be left on their own. That’s why we give you five full days of training at our head office. You’ll learn about everything – from how our websites work to the best ways to pitch in the first few meetings.
- A day with an experienced franchisee. After the five-day training, you’ll head out for a day with an established franchisee. You’ll see first-hand how they run their business - meeting clients, managing projects, keeping on top of the paperwork.
- Online support, whenever you need it Our online support centre is full of helpful information – from tips on marketing to full video tutorials. And if you can’t find what you need, you can get in touch with our UK-based head office at any time.
Financing Available: Third party funding is available. More details available upon enquiry.
Downloadable Documents Sign In / Register to view
They say you’re never more than ‘6 degrees of separation’ away from anyone in the world. Well, with LinkedI...More Details
This is a new/green-field franchise territory for sale at £12,495 + VAT (Reclaimable) not an existing terri...More Details
Calendar Club specialises in retailing calendars and related merchandise during the busy Christmas shopping...More Details