- Outstanding opportunity to acquire a highly established specialist in hydro demolition, drainage and civil works based in the North of England.
- Comprehensive capabilities for drainage and civil engineering works and expert hydro demolition capabilities covering both hand lance and robotic systems.
- Long standing contracts with Blue Chip companies and Public Sector bodies.
- Consistent financial performance even through the recent adverse trading conditions.
- In the financial year to September 2015, the company achieved revenues of c.£2.8m and an adjusted EBITDA of c.£524k (18%).
- Significant growth potential.
- Regularly winning new contracts.
- Highly accredited company with an excellent safety record.
- Experienced and highly knowledgeable team working under a strong management structure.
- Hydro demolition Concrete Removal
- Concrete Scabbing
- Ultra High-Pressure Surface Preparation
- Industrial Cleaning: Tube Bundles, Process Pipework, Heat Exchangers
- 24 Hour Emergency Drainage Call Out Service
- Drain and Sewer Repairs, Cleaning and Relining
- CCTV Inspection & Reporting
- Dig Up & Rehabilitation of Existing Drainage Systems
- New Drainage System Installations
- Brickwork, Block-paving, Tarmacing & Concreting
- The company has a strong team of qualified and highly experienced employees and key managers capable of operating a work site independent of any directors.
- The Company operates from leasehold premises in the North West of England for a total annual cost of £21,700
- A second leasehold property in the North East, is used for plant and equipment storage at a rate of £4,400 per annum.
- There is complete flexibility within the leases to give early notice if required.
Reason for sale
- The Vendors are offering the Company for sale as two of the three Directors wish to retire. The third director is open to being retained by the Company post sale.
- All three are prepared to remain with the Company for a required handover period.
YE: September 30th 14/15:-
Sales revenue £2,844,018
Gross Profit £1,252,799 (44%)
Adjusted EBITDA £523,958 (18%)
Downloadable Documents Sign In / Register to view
Edinburgh based camper rental company, with excellent sales in first 6months. Large social media presence...More Details
Recently Refurbished with a very high spec new décor, kitchen equipment, toilets etc. Unfortunately the bu...More Details
Excellent business for sale trading just over 12 months with a turnover in excess of 60K per annum already....More Details