· Products produced include quartz windows, discs, substrates, plates,
prisms, wedges, rods, mirrors, tubes, light guides etc.
· Sales generated from scientific research, military and industrial sectors both direct (50%) and via distributors (50%).
· Short lead times of 1-3 weeks created by efficient production methods and a number of longstanding relationships with suppliers including a neighbouring quartz supplier which allows materials to be purchased to order.
· Highly reliable production methods with strong quality control procedures leading to a <1% reject rate.
· Comprehensive array of in-house fabrication machinery.
· Company operates from 3,400 sq. ft. leasehold premises.
· Working at 90% capacity, providing room for slight expansion within existing resources.
BUSINESS Hilton Smythe welcomes to the market Nottingham Gauge & Thermometer Company. This specialist...More Details
Business Partnership is pleased to have been appointed as sole selling agent in order to seek a purchaser f...More Details
The opportunity has arisen to acquire a company specialising in a much sort after engineering technique. ...More Details