· Products produced include quartz windows, discs, substrates, plates,
prisms, wedges, rods, mirrors, tubes, light guides etc.
· Sales generated from scientific research, military and industrial sectors both direct (50%) and via distributors (50%).
· Short lead times of 1-3 weeks created by efficient production methods and a number of longstanding relationships with suppliers including a neighbouring quartz supplier which allows materials to be purchased to order.
· Highly reliable production methods with strong quality control procedures leading to a <1% reject rate.
· Comprehensive array of in-house fabrication machinery.
· Company operates from 3,400 sq. ft. leasehold premises.
· Working at 90% capacity, providing room for slight expansion within existing resources.
A world first and unique opportunity to acquire the IPR rights for a new automation system that will change...More Details
Excellent business for sale trading just over 12 months with a turnover in excess of 60K per annum already....More Details
Midlands. Turnover £2.5m, with an EBITDA of £290k. Specialises in CNC machining, precision engineering and ...More Details