Engineering businesses for sale

View the "Niche Structural Design Contractor to Steel Fabricators, Nationwide" below and request further details. Alternatively, please view the similar businesses in the 'You May Also Like' box below.

 Thanks to your email alerts I found & have recently completed on the purchase of a Hotel in Scotland 

Ian McGregor (Nov 2013)
View More
Leasehold Price: Offers Invited
Request Details
Business Description
Niche structural steel design contractor capable of creating bespoke 3D structural design models via industry recognised Tekla system, encompassing intricate details such as load bearing & weight of steel beams. Company has completed design projects nationwide & overseas for UK-based clients.

Key Aspects
· One of only four companies of their size in the north of England capable of generating 3D structural steel models - highly niche services.
· Currently working on an 18 month project in London valued at c£252k.
· Renowned for the quality of service it provides - evidenced by repeat custom of c95%.
· c70% of projects privately financed - remaining c30% local authority or
Government funded.
· Project lengths vary between 3 & 18 months, with contracts in place for all projects.
· Completed projects in the UK, USA, Canada & the UAE.
· Owns 10 Tekla licenses valued between £10k & £13k each.

Location: NW England UK

Sales: £745k/ Adj. EBITDA: 856k
Tenure: Leasehold

Listed by: Merger Deals
Find out more about this business for sale opportunity by submitting the form below.
Contact Details Fields marked with an * are required by the seller
* * *
* * *
* *
* *

What happens next?
  • 1We send your email to the business seller
  • 2They will be in contact with you as soon as possible
Would you like ASC to contact you about finance options?
This is a no-obligation service. You will ONLY be contacted by your local
ASC Finance director. Your details will not be passed on to any third party.

No photo available
Seller Reference:
Bookmark and Share
You May Also Like...