The business has the following key attributes:
• One of the UK’s leading suppliers of used metrology and testing equipment.
• Sales, repair, re-conditioning, refurbishment and calibration.
• High percentage of sales via Internet.
• Stock levels in the region of £2m retail.
• Strong network of blue chip contacts to supply on-going product.
• Significant margins available for re-conditioning individual pieces.
• Wide-ranging customer base – every engineering company or workshop in the UK.
• Particular presence in the high precision engineering sector – Formula One motor racing, defence and aerospace.
• Over twenty years of successful trading.
• Substantial potential for growth and market expansion.
• Easily transportable, profitable business.
The business provides an acquirer with:
• An ideal bolt on for a company already operating on the metrology sector.
• An excellent opportunity for any buyer – preferably with an engineering background to establish a foothold in the metrology sector.
This business has recently been brought to the market & more information about this business will follow sh...More Details
BUSINESS Hilton Smythe welcomes to the market Nottingham Gauge & Thermometer Company. This specialist...More Details
Duxburys Commercial are pleased to offer this well known and popular fish and chip shop for sale. The busi...More Details