The one-man operated combined wood fuel harvester has the ability to chip and bag, separating brash from whole log chips. It incorporates a bespoke carrier system for the wood chips enabling them to be processed and stored in small quantities in convenient containers. This piece of machinery has great potential for use within the energy industry.
The current owner has established an excellent reputation, providing machinery to a diverse list of clients from the UK and abroad, and has had over twenty years of lucrative sales.
Due to retirement, the plans are being made available to businesses looking to extend their engineering portfolio or start up in this area.
Details as follows:
1. World’s first combined tree harvester.
2. One man operated machine from cutting clean stems to saleable product at roadside.
3. Billet Former (patented) cuts the tree trunk and branches into billets 90mm x 75mm x 75 mm with the billet being fractured at the same time so speeding up the natural drying process.
4. Produces a saleable product in one operation suitable for power stations, industrial heating, hotels, offices, factories domestic heating wood burning stoves.
5. The machine can work 9 months a year.
6. Forest residue can be processed in one operation.
7. Low noise level.
8. Efficient engine size.
9. Machine easily transported, weighing just 9 tonnes.
10. A clean finished billet with leaves and dust blown off before bagging for roadside transport.
11. Ability to work on steep ground using ALTOS ® track system.
The sale includes all of the engineering drawings and specifications along with a full list of contacts for component suppliers.
The owner would be happy to assist with the set up and running of the business.
Exclusive Design, Manufacturing and Distribution Rights – o/o £75,000
This is an excellent opportunity to acquire a unique business prospect, with fantastic scope for UK and International expansion. Early confidential discussions with Aspire come strongly recommended.
Exclusive design, manufacturing and distribution rights
Is this business relocatable: Yes
Gator Business Sales is delighted to be able to offer for sale this well established specialist steel fabri...More Details
BUSINESS Hilton Smythe is delighted to introduce to the market Phoenix Engineering. This highly prof...More Details
UNIQUE AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING AND MAINTENANCE BUSINESS Currently situated in the large village of Studle...More Details