The current owner has established an excellent reputation, providing this exclusive machinery to a diverse list of clients from the UK and abroad, and has had over twenty years of lucrative sales.
Due to retirement, the plans are being made available to businesses looking to extend their engineering portfolio or start up in this area.
Details as follows:
1. Six wheel stabiliser system, which acts as land transport, stabilising floats in the water and anchor feet whilst dredging.
2. Each pair of wheels is adjustable and positioned by the driver without leaving the cab.
3. Able to work in shallow water, mud, water to three metres deep and fast flowing water and still anchor itself.
4. Does not need hawsers therefore keeps the waterway clear for passing craft and does not require access to the bank.
5. Can work in heavily weed infested water as no rudder or propeller to get clogged up.
6. Can dig and unload anywhere in the 360° envelope.
7. The specially designed hull uses a bespoke ‘Y’ frame to distribute stress evenly and provide four watertight compartments.
8. Complete machine has stainless steel pivot pins and nylon bushes (no greasing) and therefore can work in drinking water environments.
9. Driver comforts include servo control and forward sloping windscreen to stop sun glare from the water.
10. Generous unloading height to clear river banks or walls and providing height for pile driving.
11. Can accommodate attachments including dredging buckets, grabs, rotating grabs, pile drivers, mud pump auger, vegetation cutting equipment, all of which can be driven by using the hydraulic system of the dredger.
12. Can be used for clearing canals, rivers, lakes, docks, marinas, ponds, lagoons, and sediment ponds.
13. Easily transported on standard 40-foot articulated trailer, no crane required as can load itself on/off the trailer and in/out of the water with the assistance of the onboard winch.
14. Low air draft and detachable cab option for going under low bridges/culverts/tunnels.
15. Works from the water so eliminates damage to the vegetation on the water’s edge, satisfying the environmental requirement.
Markets include UK, Europe, India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Colombia, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia and Egypt.
The sale includes all of the engineering drawings and specifications along with a full list of contacts for component suppliers.
The owner would be happy to assist with the set up and running of the business.
Exclusive Design, Manufacturing and Distribution Rights – o/o £250,000
This is an excellent opportunity to acquire a unique business prospect, with fantastic scope for UK and International expansion. Early confidential discussions with Aspire come strongly recommended.
Exclusive design, manufacturing and distribution rights
Is this business relocatable: Yes
Lucrative CONTAINER & PORTABLE BUILDING HIRE & SALES business, based EAST DEVON, operating througho...More Details
This business has recently been brought to the market & more information about this business will follow sh...More Details
BUSINESS Hilton Smythe welcomes to the market Nottingham Gauge & Thermometer Company. This specialist...More Details