This is a bespoke grave digging machine, which uses the latest technology to combine safe comfortable working conditions with ecologically sound maintenance and convenient control systems. Ideal for use in heavily populated / hard to access graveyards, the machine prepares square holes with no shoring or shuttering required.
Changes to the market structure mean that Councils now prefer to contract hire machines, complete with service contracts, for periods of five years as against outright purchase.
The ideal way forward would be to build a batch of machines to gain quantity of scale cost savings. The requirement potential is every town and city in the British Isles with a population of over 50,000.
The service cost would be built into the monthly hire rate using one person from the assembly operation, that same person can carry out demonstrations and delivery of machines, with service field support. Each driver/operator would need a certificate of competence, which takes 2 days training.
Details as follows:
1. 430 principle well proven and in use for over 40 years.
2. Four flotation tyres meaning minimum damage to lawn areas, no scuffing of turf.
3. Able to dig a grave 2.75m (9 feet), 2.135m (7 feet) long and 600m (2 feet) wide with square corners and flat level bottom, without needing to move the machine therefore no need for a person to clear corners.
4. The four independent stabilisers mean that the 430 can level in both planes, providing the ability to dig a grave close to the previous one, without fear of collapse.
5. The stabilisers can be positioned in between existing graves and, because of the wide spread of the feet, excellent digging force and stability is obtained with no ground pressure to sides of grave.
6. The stabilisers are positioned by the operator and controlled from the cab.
7. Forward sloping front window stops reflection so the driver can see to the bottom of the grave being dug.
8. Driver sits to one side of digging arm offering excellent visibility.
9. Narrow width of chassis 1.3 metres (4 feet, 3 inches), multiple stabiliser positions and excellent reach allows the 430 to dig a grave from the footpath.
10. Special bucket design and crowd linkage provides the ability to dig vertically and square out the bottom with outstanding digging force, secured by the stabiliser system
11. Zero tail swing provides the ability to work close to headstones without risking damage.
12. Machine’s overall weight of 2500 kg enables it to be transported on a normal plant trailer for long distance transport
13. Machine is highly manoeuvrable and roadworthy with road speeds of up to 15 kph
14. 360 degrees slew and good unloading height
The current owner has established an excellent reputation, providing machinery to a diverse list of clients from the UK and abroad, and has had over twenty years of lucrative sales. Receiving good potential export enquiries on a regular basis.
Due to retirement, the plans are being made available to businesses looking to extend their engineering portfolio or start up in this area.
The sale includes all of the engineering drawings and specifications along with a full list of contacts for component suppliers.
The owner would be happy to assist with the set up and running of the business.
Exclusive Design, Manufacturing and Distribution Rights – o/o £150,000
This is an excellent opportunity to acquire a unique business prospect, with fantastic scope for UK and International expansion. Good potential export enquiries are being recieved on a regular basis. Early confidential discussions with Aspire come strongly recommended.
Exclusive design, manufacturing and distribution rights
Is this business relocatable: Yes
City Business Brokers are pleased to introduce this well established business for sale Key strengths Esta...More Details
Established Since 2005 Annual Turnover £234,000 Ideal Trading Location Easily Relocatable Regular Client Ba...More Details
This business has recently been brought to the market & more information about this business will follow sh...More Details