· Highly specialised service provision, targeted specifically at major
accident hazard sites and safety/environmental elements of projects
within the lucrative oil and gas, petrochemical and pharmaceutical
· Team of TÜV Rheinland accredited personnel, comprising experienced
functional safety engineers and experts, possessing knowledge of
legislative requirements and industry norms.
· Excellent customer retention amongst blue chip clientele, including
Alstom Power, Shell, BP, Rolls Royce and GlaxoSmithKline.
· Expansive geographical scope and reputation, covering and
consulting on projects worldwide, including the USA, Australia, Middle
East, Russia, Europe and China.
· Excellent international reputation.
· Key shareholders willing to remain post-acquisition.
A well-established manufacturing company trading for more than 20 years. Provider of precision engineering...More Details
The opportunity has arisen to acquire a company specialising in a much sort after engineering technique. ...More Details
For sale long established supplier of Tube, Pipe Fittings and Valves.Traded for 29 years with excellent ser...More Details