· Highly specialised service provision, targeted specifically at major
accident hazard sites and safety/environmental elements of projects
within the lucrative oil and gas, petrochemical and pharmaceutical
· Team of TÜV Rheinland accredited personnel, comprising experienced
functional safety engineers and experts, possessing knowledge of
legislative requirements and industry norms.
· Excellent customer retention amongst blue chip clientele, including
Alstom Power, Shell, BP, Rolls Royce and GlaxoSmithKline.
· Expansive geographical scope and reputation, covering and
consulting on projects worldwide, including the USA, Australia, Middle
East, Russia, Europe and China.
· Excellent international reputation.
· Key shareholders willing to remain post-acquisition.
The opportunity has arisen to acquire a company specialising in a much sort after engineering technique. ...More Details
We are selling our long established business in Surrey/SW London area. The business currently has a turnove...More Details
Leeds, Turnover £200,000, Adj Net £48,000, Projected turnover for the next financial year &poun...More Details