· Highly specialised service provision, targeted specifically at major
accident hazard sites and safety/environmental elements of projects
within the lucrative oil and gas, petrochemical and pharmaceutical
· Team of TÜV Rheinland accredited personnel, comprising experienced
functional safety engineers and experts, possessing knowledge of
legislative requirements and industry norms.
· Excellent customer retention amongst blue chip clientele, including
Alstom Power, Shell, BP, Rolls Royce and GlaxoSmithKline.
· Expansive geographical scope and reputation, covering and
consulting on projects worldwide, including the USA, Australia, Middle
East, Russia, Europe and China.
· Excellent international reputation.
· Key shareholders willing to remain post-acquisition.
We are selling our long established business in Surrey/SW London area. The business currently has a turnove...More Details
Leicester, Ideal bolt on acquisition with excellent service contracts, Specialising in fire detection, emer...More Details
Mechanical Precision Engineers West Yorkshire Business Ref. DB9854 •Turnover in excess of £360,000 per an...More Details