· Rare technical capability to undertake heritage site refurbishment.
· Undertakes projects valued between £150,000 and £4 million.
· Loyal client base including the National Trust, English Heritage, NHS, local councils and local education authorities.
· Continued profitability despite the economic downturn.
· Significant levels of repeat business testament to high quality of work produced.
· Strong, second-tier management structure in place.
· Expand geographical presence to undertake work in neighbouring regions such as North Wales, Staffordshire and other surrounding counties.
· Undertake smaller projects to boost income.
· Building development opportunities for new build housing schemes on land owned by the Company.
· Target further construction frameworks in the social housing and education sectors.
· Building and construction companies serving a range of sectors.
· Building restoration and preservation/ reinstatement.
Is this business relocatable: Yes
Business Summary - Opportunity to acquire a long-established, profitable utility contractor, based in the ...More Details
UPVC WINDOW MANUFACTURERS & INSTALLERS in York for Sale. One of the better businesses – a solid, highly pr...More Details
UK. Turnover of over £914,000 with an adjusted EBITDA in excess of £150,000. Established over 25 years and ...More Details