· Rare technical capability to undertake heritage site refurbishment.
· Undertakes projects valued between £150,000 and £4 million.
· Loyal client base including the National Trust, English Heritage, NHS, local councils and local education authorities.
· Continued profitability despite the economic downturn.
· Significant levels of repeat business testament to high quality of work produced.
· Strong, second-tier management structure in place.
· Expand geographical presence to undertake work in neighbouring regions such as North Wales, Staffordshire and other surrounding counties.
· Undertake smaller projects to boost income.
· Building development opportunities for new build housing schemes on land owned by the Company.
· Target further construction frameworks in the social housing and education sectors.
· Building and construction companies serving a range of sectors.
· Building restoration and preservation/ reinstatement.
Is this business relocatable: Yes
This business has recently been brought to the market & more information about this business will follow sh...More Details
UK Based, Turnover in excess of £9.7m with EBITDA of over £1m, Well-known and respected brand within the ra...More Details
South England, T/O £340k, Diverse client base, LOL CoSHH, PUWER and PSSR compliant, High margins, Blue chip...More Details