- Outstanding opportunity to acquire a specialist pneumatic control and compressed air equipment distributor.
- Two trade outlets serve the North of England and the Midlands whilst global sales are achieved via two websites.
- A specialist division of the company deals with pneumatic control equipment for the transport industry.
- The specialist range of carefully selected products extends to over 26,000 items.
- The company has been one of the principal distributors for the UK’s leading pneumatic control equipment manufacturers for over 20 years.
- Founded in 1991, the company has had to expand the size of both geographic operations over to time to meet demand.
- The company has a very diverse customer base both in the UK and internationally many of whom are long-standing.
- The company dealt with over 500 customers within the last financial year – approximately 30% of these were through an ever increasing online retail channel.
- Key employees possess specialist and wide reaching product knowledge and engineering and support capabilities.
- The acquisition of the business would be of interest to companies with a similar operation, “single source” organisations or companies with similar technical know-how in areas such as hydraulics or electronics.
Products & Services
The company’s 26,000 product lines include:
- Pneumatics equipment including control equipment for the transport industry
- Industrial Equipment
- Air Compressors
Services offered include:
- Full refurbishment and testing
- Compressor Servicing
- After-sales service and repairs
- Preventative Maintenance
- Pipework installations
- Specialist services i.e. Pneumatic Circuit Design
- Full Breathing Air quality testing
- The Managing Director and Director (the vendors) manage a workforce of 13 predominantly long-serving and highly experienced employees, across the two branches.
- The company operates two branches, one in the North of England and one in the Midlands.
- The company owns the freehold of the northern branch which measures 3,000sq.ft. These premises were recently valued at £180k and the rates are £6,960 per annum.
- The Midlands branch is on a three year lease (with two years remaining). The rent is £10,000 per annum, and the rates £4,368.
Reason for sale
- The vendors are looking to retire but will support a transition of the business into new ownership.
Year ending 30th June 2015:
Sales revenue £1,619,310
Gross profit £ 506,083 (31%)
Adjusted EBITDA £ 154,772 (10%)
Location Details: And Midlands
Downloadable Documents Sign In / Register to view
Established since Feb 1992. Genuine Retirement Sale. www.safeclean-duchy.co.uk Franchise purchase option...More Details
LEADING RENEWABLE ENERGY COMPANY Qualifies for Australian Business migration scheme which gives you Austral...More Details
Excellent Internet business selling Office Supplies, Epos and Cash Registers online. Over 10000 customers. ...More Details