- Outstanding opportunity to acquire a specialist pneumatic control and compressed air equipment distributor.
- Two trade outlets serve the North of England and the Midlands whilst global sales are achieved via two websites.
- A specialist division of the company deals with pneumatic control equipment for the transport industry.
- The specialist range of carefully selected products extends to over 26,000 items.
- The company has been one of the principal distributors for the UK’s leading pneumatic control equipment manufacturers for over 20 years.
- Founded in 1991, the company has had to expand the size of both geographic operations over to time to meet demand.
- The company has a very diverse customer base both in the UK and internationally many of whom are long-standing.
- The company dealt with over 500 customers within the last financial year – approximately 30% of these were through an ever increasing online retail channel.
- Key employees possess specialist and wide reaching product knowledge and engineering and support capabilities.
- The acquisition of the business would be of interest to companies with a similar operation, “single source” organisations or companies with similar technical know-how in areas such as hydraulics or electronics.
Products & Services
The company’s 26,000 product lines include:
- Pneumatics equipment including control equipment for the transport industry
- Industrial Equipment
- Air Compressors
Services offered include:
- Full refurbishment and testing
- Compressor Servicing
- After-sales service and repairs
- Preventative Maintenance
- Pipework installations
- Specialist services i.e. Pneumatic Circuit Design
- Full Breathing Air quality testing
- The Managing Director and Director (the vendors) manage a workforce of 13 predominantly long-serving and highly experienced employees, across the two branches.
- The company operates two branches, one in the North of England and one in the Midlands.
- The company owns the freehold of the northern branch which measures 3,000sq.ft. These premises were recently valued at £180k and the rates are £6,960 per annum.
- The Midlands branch is on a three year lease (with two years remaining). The rent is £10,000 per annum, and the rates £4,368.
Reason for sale
- The vendors are looking to retire but will support a transition of the business into new ownership.
Year ending 30th June 2015:
Sales revenue £1,619,310
Gross profit £ 506,083 (31%)
Adjusted EBITDA £ 154,772 (10%)
Location Details: And Midlands
Downloadable Documents Sign In / Register to view
EXTREMELY RARE OPPORTUNITY. . A lucrative opportunity to purchase a very rare A3 thriving coffee house in...More Details
SURREY, MAJOR TOWN HIGH STREET LOCATION ,HIGH TURNOVER PREMISES FISH & CHIPS RESTAURANT & TAKE-AWAY ,FULLY ...More Details
19-year old established Fish N Chip Shop, Same Owners from new and will remain as Landlords, in a prime loc...More Details