The business was established in 1882. It has been in hands of our clients since 1970 and is being sold now for retirement reasons.
It provides engraving services and sells a range of trophies, cups, medals and signs. It also offers a repair / restoration service. It has an excellent reputation for the quality of work and has many repeat customers who return year after year including sports clubs, schools, colleges, etc.
Most of the work is completed in-house with easily-learned computerised and manual engraving machines with any hand engraving work being done by a local expert.
Number of Employees: none
Competition: None locally
Support & Training: Yes
ground floor shopMore Details
This business has been in the same vendor’s hands for approximately 10 years, and during this time the salo...More Details
WELL ESTABLISHED NEWSAGENT/ CONVENIENCE & OFF LICENCE 1,000 SQFT PREMISES & FOUR BED ACCOMMODATION REF: C...More Details