The area is being sold to allow me to focus on a 2nd franchise area, closer to home, which will involve less travelling.
- Active franchise area
- Dedicated postcode territory
- Network of fellow franchisees across the UK providing a pool of collective experience
- Central CRM, website and marketing activity provided by the franchise
- Full training provided by both the existing franchisee and the franchisor
- Suit an ex accountant, banker or IFA looking for semi-retirement or someone with a broad business experience
In broad terms the territory covers:- Stoke on Trent- Stafford- Telford- Shrewsbury- and Mid Wales.A full list of dedicated postcodes will be provided once a firm interest is established.
Is this business home based: Yes
Seize the chance to transfer your skills and experience into a business that will work for you, not someone...More Details
Current annual income of £430,000. (Block Management £220,000, Student Accommodation £155,000 and Miscellan...More Details
EweMove Sales and Lettings is an award-winning estate agency franchise, which we believe is the best franch...More Details