ranging from £75k-£1m. Additional services offered to customers include Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs) & referrals to legal firms & mortgage providers.
· Customer service is at the forefront of the company's operations ensuring that all staff are highly trained & knowledgeable about the local area.
· Turnover has doubled since opening a new branch in 2014. The decrease in profitability in 2015 was due to advertising costs associated with opening the new branch.
· Recently updated software package that produces vendor activity reports as it assists the company in maintaining regular & detailed contact with customers.
· High level of referrals due to the excellent customer service provided.
· Tailor-made service for clients - the company offers all customers an extensive package including professional photography, a dedicated negotiator, accompanied viewing service, & all-inclusive fees.
· Long-standing customer relationship with the local housing association which regularly instructs the company in the sale of its properties.
· Secured instruction to market a new home site in 2016/17, generating additional revenue of c.£90k.
Location: England, UK
Sales: £628k/ Adj EBITDA £254k
Current income is in the region of £171,000 per annum (Property Management £137,000, Let only £10,000 and ...More Details
Current annual income is in the region of £2,250,000 ( Sales £1,500,000 and Management/Lettings £750,000) ...More Details
183 Burton Stone Lane is described in brief as follows:- * Investment opportunity located in a busy suburb...More Details