ranging from £75k-£1m. Additional services offered to customers include Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs) & referrals to legal firms & mortgage providers.
· Customer service is at the forefront of the company's operations ensuring that all staff are highly trained & knowledgeable about the local area.
· Turnover has doubled since opening a new branch in 2014. The decrease in profitability in 2015 was due to advertising costs associated with opening the new branch.
· Recently updated software package that produces vendor activity reports as it assists the company in maintaining regular & detailed contact with customers.
· High level of referrals due to the excellent customer service provided.
· Tailor-made service for clients - the company offers all customers an extensive package including professional photography, a dedicated negotiator, accompanied viewing service, & all-inclusive fees.
· Long-standing customer relationship with the local housing association which regularly instructs the company in the sale of its properties.
· Secured instruction to market a new home site in 2016/17, generating additional revenue of c.£90k.
Location: England, UK
Sales: £628k/ Adj EBITDA £254k
PRICE FOR QUICK SALE BUSINESS Hilton Smythe welcomes to the market Pelican Jacks Ltd. Until rece...More Details
Duxburys Commercial are pleased to offer this well known and popular fish and chip shop for sale. The busi...More Details
Gwent. T/O over £230k. A well-established and successful provider and installer of air filters. Also ...More Details