- The company develops its own products, including: all manner of power and charging accessories for both mobile devices and consumer electrical products in the home; headphones; speakers; Bluetooth® audio accessories; cases and protection for mobile devices; fitness and health products; and fashion & novelty audio products.
- Products are manufactured in partner factories and facilities based in China and are sold under six different trade marked brands; five of which are 100% owned by the business.
- New brands are regularly being developed, with two being launched as recently as 2015. The Company’s modern and innovative product offering is also constantly increasing with new lines continually being developed by the in-house design team.
- The brands attract widespread media coverage and celebrity endorsement due to their appealing nature. There are any number of photographs of high profile celebrities wearing or using the products in both general and social media.
Key benefits to the acquirer:
- Outturn Turnover for FY 15 is expected to reach £8.4m with an EBITDA of circa £800k. Turnover is forecasted to exceed £22.6m by FY17 with an EBITDA in excess of £4m.
- The company has achieved a significant rise in its financial performance by re-investing profits into accelerating organic growth.
- Strong management team committed to continuing company growth.
- Secure supply chain and robust contingency plan across a number of production partners
- Products are sold by major retailers covering all relevant market sectors.
Business overview: Activity: Our client is a leading vendor of access and attendance control systems, and h...More Details
A ready made business in operation for about 4 months now. Cheap rent (~ £400 p/m )! The shop is is curre...More Details
South East England. Achieved a turnover of £988k, with an EBITDA of £111k. IT support and infrastructure sp...More Details