· Leading UK manufacturer of low energy hydrocarbon ice maker dispensers & ice flaker machines.
· Indigenously manufactured equipment gives the company control over all aspects of production, distribution & maintenance.
· Service and maintenance income accounts for c30% of total revenue.
· Directly employed team of factory trained technicians on call 7 days a week, carrying a comprehensive stock of spare parts.
· Installation & service contracts with UK based supermarket and fast
· Holds a 75% share of the UK supermarket sector.
· Operates throughout the UK & has had moderate success in export markets, including Germany, Belgium & Russia.
· High rate of repeat business (c.90%) reflects strong customer relationships & reliability of the products.
Location: South England, UK
Sales: £3.4m/ Adj. EBITDA £421k
Hertfordshire, W/T circa £5,000, Established in 1996, Town centre location, Excellent reputation with...More Details
Woking, Surrey, W/T £4,000 on average, Well established business, Busy shopping centre location with ...More Details
South East, operating nationwide. Turnover circa £450,000, adjusted EBITDA circa £140,000. Esta...More Details