• Kiosk owned outright plus SLUSH BARROW
• Selling Burgers, Hotdogs, Hot and Cold Drinks, Slush, Donuts, Chips, Candy Floss, Popcorn, Ice Cream, etc.
• Thriving going concern.
• Rent includes rates, refuse collection, water.
• Available from September 2016 onwards (can be reserved with a deposit till 2017 if required)
• TRULY SCUMPTIOUS Ice Cream and Milk Shake parlour also available nearby at £23,000 + SAV
The Kiosk enjoys a prime location within Bottons Pleasure Beach just off Grand Parade. Proceed down Lumley Road, the main shopping street, over the Clock Tower roundabout into Tower Esplanade, inside the park gates and the Kiosk is straight ahead in the middle of the thoroughfare.
The structure is owned by the vendor of the business. Held annually under a Concessionaries Licence agreement with the Park (the current owner has been there for approx 6 years and the previous owner 25 years prior to that). A copy of the current agreement is available for inspection by prospective purchasers. The current concessionaire will introduce the intended purchasers to the Park Management for a new agreement to be discussed.
• Prime location within the Funfair • RETRO-STYLE KIOSK selling Milkshakes, Ice Cream, Sundaes, Whippy & Sc...More Details
• Well known traditional fish and chip takeaway and cafe • Weekly takings £3,200, total of 59 covers • Valu...More Details
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY. This Small Shop Unit with Class A5 panning permission is situated in a prime locati...More Details