Saved Franchises Enquiry
A Unique Opportunity to Run Your Own Commercial Finance Brokerage
- A Low Investment / High Return Professional Business Opportunity Investment from £4,995
- First Year Income Projections £30K - £75K
- The services of the Professional Commercial Finance Broker are in very strong demand as the major UK high street banks remain reserved with their lending.
- Many new banks and private lending organisations have entered the market with a strong appetite to lend to the SME market with new and Innovative financial products.
- When you train as a Brokerplan Business Partner you will gain immediate access to over 250 UK-based lenders to serve the needs of your clients. Previous financial services sector experience is not required, just the confidence to work with owner/managers of SME organisations and a desire to build your own profitable and sustainable business.
- The investment requirement to set up and launch your business starts at £4,995 which includes a residential training course, marketing & business development support.
- With a typical case delivering income in the range £2k - £8K we expect a very fast ROI on your investment with projected first year earnings in the range £30K - £75K.
The Brokerplan Business Partnership Proposition
As a Brokerplan Business Partner we will give you the training, product knowledge, and business support required to offer a broad range of commercial and business finance services to your clients.
Brokerplan is a true turnkey business proposition, our comprehensive business administration and marketing package will ensure that you are fully equipped and ready to generate valuable business opportunities from day one.
Supporting SME Clients – High Demand Business Services
As a Fully Trained and Supported Brokerplan Business Partner you will assist your clients to obtain support for the following Core Financial Products:
- Commercial mortgages, Buy-To-Let properties etc.
- Property development loans for builders and property professionals
- Mortgages to buy or refinance a trading business
- Short-term loans and ‘bridging finance’
- Working Capital Loans from Peer to Peer lenders
- Business purchase loans to support acquisition, expansion and general growth
- Alternative Overdraft Business Loans
- Asset Leasing and Hire Purchase for equipment, machinery, commercial vehicle etc.
- Cash flow support – Factoring and Invoice finance
- Equity Release on Residential Properties or BTL Portfolios
- A broad range of any purpose personal loans
- Capital allowance claims on commercial property
- Business and property Insurances
- Pension utilisation for business purposes
Each of these services offers valuable fee income opportunities.
Brokerplan Business Partnership - Key Benefits Summary
- High demand, professional business to business opportunity.
- Full FCA compliance provided – Appointed Representative (AR) Status, Registered Individuals
- Modest business investment starting at £4,995 (No VAT payable).
- Home-based business worked full or part-time.
- Anticipated 100% ROI on first 2 - 3 commercial cases completed.
- Comprehensive business training – Residential programme including hotel accommodation
- Training offered for individuals, partnerships or multiple delegates.
- Comprehensive business reference and training manual.
- Full back office/admin support package.
- Industry-leading commission and fee income package
- Projected earnings £30K - £75K in year 1 dependent on chosen package.
- Dedicated Business Development Manager.
- In-house Consultancy support to manage and track every opportunity.
- Fully-configured commercial finance website – customised for your business.
- Full web hosting and e-mail facilities provided.
- Logo /brand design and customised business brochures.
- Centralised lead generation and allocation of business opportunities.
- Marketing resource includes website, e-newsletters, and social media support.
Learn How Brokerplan Can Launch Your Business
Join the UK’s Number 1 Commercial Finance Network and Learn How Brokerplan Can Help Launch Your Business
If you have a genuine interest in developing your own business as a commercial finance specialist then we would be delighted to hear from you.
We offer no obligation discovery sessions to fully explain how our business model works and to demonstrate the significant potential.
Take the first step to job satisfaction and financial independence. Complete the form below and a member of our team will be in touch.
I look forward to meeting in the near future.
Introducing Darren Peacock - Brokerplan Business Partner
Darren joined the Brokerplan Network and launched 'Peacock Business Finance' in 2014 after a long career in the food industry.
Based on Humberside Darren had spent many years building up a chilled and frozen food distribution business which was successfully sold to management colleagues.
Looking for a change of direction Darren decided that a move in to the Commercial Finance sector was right for him and elected to join the Brokerplan Network, since that point he has never looked back.
Leveraging professional and business contacts in Hull and the surrounding areas and building solid relationships with Accountants , Solicitors and Business Leaders Darren has gained a strong reputation as the "go-to" Commercial Financial Professional in the Humberside business community.
A keen networker and relationship builder Darren regularly attends Chamber of Commerce events in the City along with a range of other networking groups and Property Investor meetings.
With a fast building database of clients and prospects Darren keeps everyone updated on current market offerings via a regular e-newsletter ' Peacock Business Finance News'.
Offering a free Commercial consultation and no obligation 'business finance health checks' to all clients Darren has generated significant awareness of his new Practice and a regular flow of new business leads.
Supported by the Brokerplan Network head office team for Case Placement /Case Management services Darren has seen a strong growth in case numbers and a high degree of diversity in the funding requirements his clients bring to him.
Comments Darren "I can't speak highly enough of the Brokerplan team as my back office Business Support Partners. After delivering a comprehensive and detailed initial business training they provide me a first class and highly responsive service in understanding my clients’ needs and underwriting the business with the most appropriate lender from the huge network of Banks, Lenders and Private Funders that they work with."
Stand Out Deal of 2016 (so far..)
The stand out deal for Darren in 2016 to date has been the success in supporting a local Entrepreneur and Hotelier to raise almost £3 Million of funds to build a new 110 room Hotel at Humberside Regional Airport. The client, who currently operates one Hotel and has other unrelated business interests, had pursued support from his High Street Bank who were less than enthusiastic and had failed to make a commitment after almost 2 months of negotiations. In frustration and in danger of losing some Regional Growth Fund grant monies available on the back of new job creation the client called in Darren in to assess what alternative funding options were available.
The Brokerplan team were able to identify a Private Funding group with a strong appetite for the Leisure sector who quickly provided ' in principle' terms to lend the development capital to get the Hotel built.
With on-site meetings arranged within the week and a formal loan offer made quickly thereafter the client was able to organise Contractors to make a start on site within the month.
In addition to the Development Finance the client has authorised Darren to organise the re-finance of the Hotel on to a long term Commercial Mortgage once compete in October 2016.
With a total fee income earned from the case approaching £80,000 the deal very well illustrates the core Brokerplan Network proposition of speed, flexibility and an unrivalled choice of alternative funding solutions to offer the client.
Says Darren "When this deal crossed my desk I immediately thought it was going to be very difficult to get a solution given the complex background, leasehold site premises and the overall level of funding needed by the clients. To be frank I was massively impressed with the speed and decisive nature of my Brokerplan team in identifying exactly the right lender for the project and getting them engaged and out to site for a meeting. So was my client who immediately struck up a positive relationship with the Lender and we were able to get the deal crafted and executed with the minimum of delay - a 10 out of 10 performance in every respect "
Darren is one of over 20 Partners that we support in the Brokerplan Network and each has a different career background and levels of experience. A constant throughout our Network, however, is that every Partner has the same core objective to build their business and develop significant income as a Commercial Finance Professional serving the UK Business community in a growing and highly diverse market.
If you would like to learn more about the Brokerplan Network proposition and how this might fit with your future objectives then please get in touch.
For an informal discussion or to request a Prospectus call John Kent on 01757 600519 or 07540 013165
Eamonn O’Connor – MD of Olympic Finance
Eamonn was one of the early adopters of the Brokerplan Programme having joined us in 2012. We recently caught up with him and asked him a few pertinent questions.
Q. You come from a Business to Business background, so there is an obvious fit with the programme, but of all the business opportunities in the market place, why did you settle on Brokerplan?
A. “I was working as a Business Consultant, and increasingly coming across clients that were looking for cash to invest or expand the business, that were becoming increasingly frustrated with high street banks who at the time were over cautious due to the recession, so were pretty much turning down all applications. In my search for finance I came across White Rose Finance / Brokerplan, and realised that not only were they a broker, they also offered a business opportunity that was a perfect fit with my existing business.”
Q. Setting up a new venture can be quite a daunting proposition. What steps did you take following your initial enquiry to business launch?
A. “I contacted White Rose Finance Managing Partner, and arranged to travel up to meet him for an initial chat. After our initial meeting, I was convinced that this was a great business opportunity for me, so booked onto the training week. At the end of the training I was eager to get going, as I could see there was a massive demand for the services that we were now able to offer.”
Q. The programme includes a 2 day comprehensive and intensive residential training course. Did you find that fully prepared you to face the market?
A. “I found the training informative, and done in a way that the message was remembered. At the end of each day, we had some exercises to do, to ensure that we had understood the days training. I found this very useful, both at the time, and since then when I have needed a refresher. The reference manual is one of the most valuable tools provided and allows me to revisit products, lending criteria as well as guidance on what documents are required for every product type.
Q. It doesn’t matter how good the training is without ongoing support, you will still need guidance, especially during the first 3-6 months of a new business launch. How you have found the service provided since the training course.
A “I can’t fault the service received since the training, I have always found it to be very professional, accurate, and both my BDM and underwriting team are quick to respond. I have always had and continue to have full confidence in the service and advice offered”.
Q. Is there any advice you'd give to any prospective Brokerplan candidate?
A. “My advice would be to consider this a real business opportunity, with a support network that you can trust and rely on. As with any business, it will only be a success if you are prepared to follow the guidance of the professional support team and to work hard.”
Minimum Investment: £4,995
Financing Assistance: Yes