- Taking £1,400 - £1,700 per week.
- Excellent profits achieved.
- Under the helm of an enthusiastic working proprietor should take much more.
- The business occupies an enviable position on a busy main road into Thirsk.
- Run from magnificent attractive lock-up character premises
- Modern 3 pan Island Hopkins range.
- Available on lease/rent.
- Open plan prep rooms with valuable fixtures, fittings and equipment.
- Only opens lunch and tea.
- Obvious scope.
- Ill health unfortunately forces sale.
Business £39,500 + SAV
• Well established Traditional English Fish & Chip takeaway • WT £1,500, 6 short openings (24 hours trading...More Details
Established Fish & Chip Restaurant Filey, North Yorkshire Business Ref. DB9858 • Takings averaging £7,000 ...More Details
PRICE FOR QUICK SALE BUSINESS Hilton Smythe welcomes to the market Pelican Jacks Ltd. Until rece...More Details