• Rent £400 per week
• No deliveries
• Very busy main road location
• Within large industrial area on the edge of Trafford Park
• Huge scope to increase opening hours to offer later closings and weekends
• Established since 1936 and owned by our clients since 1971
• Only for sale to allow retirement
• 1 bedroom accommodation
• Hours of opening 11:30am – 8:00pm Monday to Friday
Parkers of Salford was first established 80 years ago and has always maintained an excellent reputation in the area. Very close to industrial and residential units, the business offers a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by introducing lunchtime and weekend openings.
Parkers of Salford is superbly situated on a very busy main road on the edge of Trafford Park, surrounded by a large amount of industry, offices, warehouses, a large residential area and benefitting from high levels of passing trade.
BUSINESS Hilton Smythe is delighted to welcome to the market this well-established and very popular fish &...More Details
BUSINESS Hilton Smythe is delighted to welcome to the market this popular fish & chip takeaway busines...More Details
Excellent Potential To Expand Weekly Takings £1,800 Superb Living Accommodation Good Investment Strong Repe...More Details