• Gross Profit 77%
• Ideal location on the frontage of Stretford Mall
• Large amount of redevelopment planned for the surrounding area
• On very busy main trunk road leading past MUFC football ground into Manchester City Centre
• Huge scope to introduce deliveries and suppers
• Seating for 30 with room for more plus al fresco for 6
• Surrounded by large residential area
• Rent £154 per week plus service charge £25 per week
• Hours of Opening 7:00am – 8:00pm Seven Days
• 5 year lease from November 2013
The electrically shuttered premise with al fresco seating for 6 provides dining area to seat 30 with room for more, waiting/ordering area, large ‘L’ shaped service counter with built in Baine Marie, preparation area, 4 box range, WC facilities, rear kitchen, chipping room with rumbler/chipper, washing up area and exit to owner parking, bin area and 2 good sized store rooms.
The business occupies a superb location on the frontage of Stretford Mall, which is ideally located on a very busy main trunk road, that leads past Old Trafford Football Ground into Manchester City centre, surrounded by numerous other businesses, a large residential area and close to industry. There is much redevelopment planned for the local area and the business also benefits from high levels of passing trade.
Leasehold Term: 5 year lease from November 2013
BUSINESS Hilton Smythe is delighted to welcome to the market this busy and popular fast food takeaway busi...More Details
• Taking £3,600 per week • 60% deliveries • Very busy main trunk road • Scope for longer opening hours, pla...More Details
• Taking £3,300 per week • Trading very short hours and no deliveries • Excellent location on busy main roa...More Details