Our client is a well-established trout farm, breeding and rearing top-quality trout, primarily to restock angling lakes throughout the country. Trout ova and fry are also available.
Smoked and fresh trout are provided to hotels and restaurants in the local area.
The farm is open to paying visitors throughout the year, and attracts approximately 38,000 customers per annum. A café, fish shop and gift shop are also situated on-site.
• Turnover derived from a number of sources, including trade, retail and tourism
• Leading-quality products, providing high levels of repeat business
• Benefits from on-site natural resources
• Experienced, loyal team in place with superior breeding knowledge
• Substantial growth opportunities already identified
Scotland, Turnover £18m, The property located in Scotland is included within the sale. It has significant ...More Details
Aspire is pleased to offer for sale this 30 acre equestrian opportunity, small holding, or potential self c...More Details
Asking Price £650,000 or a Sales Price Introductory Rental of £15,000 per annum for 2 years with Rental inc...More Details