Offering 3 core services –Construction, M&E and Joinery -the Company delivers a “one stop shop” solution for its clients and has a portfolio of high profile projects.
Operating in a buoyant market, this company is a sought-after supplier and is poised for further expansion.
Its financial performance demonstrates consistent and profitable progression which, with its realistic, achievable growth plan, is set to continue. The owners have also identified future expansion opportunities that would be easily achievable for a buyer with an experienced and energetic sales function.
• Consistently profitable.
• Strong balance sheet.
• In-house joinery and workshop.
• Established supply chain.
• Sought after supplier with a reputation for quality and service.
• Unique offering of multiple services.
• Established base of commercial and public sector clients.
• Highly skilled team of employees and contractors.
• Actual 2015 Turnover £5.1M
• Actual 2015 Gross Profit £1M
• Actual 2015 Adj EBITDA £834K
High end and highly profitable floorscreeding company Established in 1986 and went Limited 2002. Now in its...More Details
Scotland based, T/O £13m, with EBITDA £864k.Projected T/O £23m with EBIT £1.5m. Flexible approach offering ...More Details
UK. Generated £3.2m turnover with an adjusted EBITDA of £141k. Company is a market-leading fit-out and refu...More Details