· Specialist, providing invisible repairs to hard surfaces (baths, shower trays, porcelain, worktops, kitchen cupboards, windows, doors, timber & laminate floors, GRP, tiles, cladding panels, stonework, painted metal etc.), reducing the need for unnecessary waste.
· Provides services to new build residential, housing association, local authority, hotel, commercial, retail, leisure, health, education and student accommodation sectors.
· Has developed long term relationships with new build residential sector and local authority clientele, including Redrow Homes, Morris Homes and Manchester City Council.
· Skilled workforce, trained to a high standard in all aspects of the services provided.
· Provides reactive service with short lead times & sizable workforce working individually or collectively to service larger jobs.
· Has carried out repairs on over 25k properties since inception, valued at over £500k and estimated to have provided customer savings of £20m.
Sales: £572k/ Adj. EBITDA: 364K
UK, Turnover in excess of £2.2 million with adjusted EBITDA over £280,000, Expected turnover of £4.85 milli...More Details
An exceptional opportunity has arisen to acquire an established franchise located Wiltshire with multi awar...More Details
Annual for 2016 of £950,000 entirely from property management and lettings. This established company has an...More Details