· Specialist, providing invisible repairs to hard surfaces (baths, shower trays, porcelain, worktops, kitchen cupboards, windows, doors, timber & laminate floors, GRP, tiles, cladding panels, stonework, painted metal etc.), reducing the need for unnecessary waste.
· Provides services to new build residential, housing association, local authority, hotel, commercial, retail, leisure, health, education and student accommodation sectors.
· Has developed long term relationships with new build residential sector and local authority clientele, including Redrow Homes, Morris Homes and Manchester City Council.
· Skilled workforce, trained to a high standard in all aspects of the services provided.
· Provides reactive service with short lead times & sizable workforce working individually or collectively to service larger jobs.
· Has carried out repairs on over 25k properties since inception, valued at over £500k and estimated to have provided customer savings of £20m.
Sales: £572k/ Adj. EBITDA: 364K
An exceptional opportunity has arisen to acquire an established franchise located in East Sussex with multi...More Details
Current annual income is in the region of £70,000. The business has been established for over 7 years...More Details
Current annual income is in the region of £110,000, the majority of income is from managing properties, The...More Details