- Profitable business with excellent reputation.
- Interflora Silver Member.
- Prime location on busy high street.
- Spacious premises with separate cold room.
- Loyal and reliable staff members.
- Many corporate clients.
- Low cost and easy to maintain premises.
- 50 year trading history
- Scope for expansion.
The business is situated in a prime location on the edge of the City; this is a heavily populated residential area and therefore provides useful footfall and passing trade.
For over a decade this gardening business has carefully cultivated its reputation throughout central Bristo...More Details
Newcastle-Under-Lyme, Staffordshire, W/T circa £1,500, Established in 2006, Excellent location benefi...More Details
FLORIST WITH GARDEN CENTRE IN BUSY MAIN TRADING AREA HAMLET COURT ROAD, WESTCLIFF-ON-SEA REF: F1316 GIVE AW...More Details