The business would suit an individual or couple wishing to offer garden design and landscaping services, or could be a bolt-on for a similar business.
Our clients typically design and build 8-10 gardens per annum, using a team of 3 sub-contracted landscapers and often turn projects down as they don't wish to operate a second landscaping team. A new owner could also provide ongoing maintenance services as the current owners are often asked to provide maintenance but do not wish to do so.
Leads come from referrals, local advertising and the internet via a website and Google Adwords.
The business is currently booked more than 6 months in advance and covers Worcestershire, South Shropshire, South Staffordshire & the West Midlands.
Our client has exemplary client references and has been established for 10 years. The business has grown year on year and has a unique design offering which results in fast turnaround from design to build.
- Well-established with excellent reputation
- Strong margins on design, labour & materials sales
- Excellent scope for expansion
- Impressive portfolio
- Projects currently booked 6 months in advance
- Unique design offering results in quick turnaround in projects
- Established presence in local media and internet
- Opportunity to grow through adding 2nd team of landscapers, enlarging trading territory and by offering ongoing maintenence
- Unique design approach which results in fast turnaround of opportunities
Is this business relocatable: Yes
Is this business home based: Yes
Highly regarded mobile hard & soft landscaper run from home with regional reputation & client base & HUGE s...More Details
The business with family home offers an ideal opportunity for a family or couple looking for a lifestyle ch...More Details
We have an established lawn care business for sale in Herefordshire & Worcester. This business was establi...More Details