Established in 1983, this very profitable retailer has an enviable reputation for quality and service and is only being made available due to the partners planning to retire.
The showroom displays are impressive and the company offers full installation and after-sales support with many client testimonials received.
The turnover was c£581,000 in 2015 and adjusted net profit has averaged c£136,000 over the past 3 trading periods.
The business owners own the freehold and may be prepared to offer a new lease or sell the freehold.
- Established in 1983 with enviable reputation for quality and service
- Very profitable, with turnover of c£600k with average EBITDA of c£136k for last 3 years
- Superb showrooms and offices of approx. 5,000sq ft on the edge of major West Midlands town
- Business owners own freehold and will either offer new lease or may sell freehold
- The business is a partnership, so no share sale required
- Full time manager in place
The business is easily accessible just off a main artery of a large West Midlands town, with a large catchment area.
Established over 30 years a great opportunity to purchase a quality retail sales business specialising in s...More Details
BUSINESS Hilton Smythe is delighted to introduce to the market Matthews Electronics. This original b...More Details
Birmingham. Turnover over £600k with an EBITDA of circa £100k. Well-regarded, domestic heating, gas and plu...More Details