· Provides a design to completion service for outdoor provisions, such as allotment gardens, wildlife sanctuary gardens, playground equipment, as well as bespoke & general landscaping.
· Clients primarily operate within the education sector - c90% of sales derived from primary schools throughout the UK (ostensibly in the north of England).
· Agreements in place to sell franchises across the UK & overseas - company charges franchisees for ongoing assistance, the use of branding, logos and a proven and successful business model.
· Holds garden workshops for school pupils to grow own fruit & vegetables.
· Regular ongoing seasonal maintenance contracts with a number of Sure Start centres.
· Operates from 360 sq.m, purpose-built, freehold premises with an instore shop.
· Offers a bespoke service tailored to the unique requirements of each client.
· Utilises an online & in-store shop to retail garden products through school promotions.
· Strong & growing order book.
Location: Yorkshire England, UK
Sales: £432k / Adj. EBITDA £79k
Established 17 years Specialises in speech, songs, video and animation to educational publishers Turnover y...More Details
Well Established Annual Turnover £100,000 Easily Relocatable Excellent Trading Location Well Renowned EPC -...More Details
SPECIALIST CONTRACT FLOORING COMPANY COVERING THE SOUTH EAST, UK & OVERSEAS ESTABLISHED OVER 20 YEARS ###E...More Details