· Provides a design to completion service for outdoor provisions, such as allotment gardens, wildlife sanctuary gardens, playground equipment, as well as bespoke & general landscaping.
· Clients primarily operate within the education sector - c90% of sales derived from primary schools throughout the UK (ostensibly in the north of England).
· Agreements in place to sell franchises across the UK & overseas - company charges franchisees for ongoing assistance, the use of branding, logos and a proven and successful business model.
· Holds garden workshops for school pupils to grow own fruit & vegetables.
· Regular ongoing seasonal maintenance contracts with a number of Sure Start centres.
· Operates from 360 sq.m, purpose-built, freehold premises with an instore shop.
· Offers a bespoke service tailored to the unique requirements of each client.
· Utilises an online & in-store shop to retail garden products through school promotions.
· Strong & growing order book.
Location: Yorkshire England, UK
Sales: £432k / Adj. EBITDA £79k
ANTIQUES & TEA ROOMS in South Yorkshire for Sale. Occupying a prime site in this busy and much sought afte...More Details
ANTIQUES EMPORIUM in North Yorkshire for Sale. An opportunity to acquire this amazing high street store of...More Details
2016 Turnover: £500+k, GP £285k. The business is owner run with 4 staff (owner looking to retire). With o...More Details