• Gross Profit 20%
• Busy residential area
• Close to main shopping area
• Facing local swimming baths
• Scope for longer hours and/or delivery rounds
• Rent £162 per week
• Opening hours 7:00am – 9:30pm
• 10 year lease from 2007, with 3 yearly rent reviews
The double fronted premises with shutters, CCTV & A/C provides open front chiller, 3 drinks display fridges, central display aisle, dry goods display area, ice cream, display freezer, display shelving, double open fronted alcohol display fridge, alcohol display area, newspaper & magazine display area, confectionary display, good sized service counter and steps leading down to large store room and WC facilities.
This business is ideally situated at the end of a small parade, close to the main shopping area, facing a local swimming baths, a busy residential area and benefiting from high levels of passing trade.
10 year lease from 2007, with 3 yearly rent reviews
Sovereign Business Transfer is delighted to offer for sale this thriving licensed convenience store, occupy...More Details
• Taking £4,500 per week • Well Established • CCTV and electric shutters • Large residential area • Parking...More Details
• Retirement Sale • Well Established Successful family run business • 30+ years with same family • Recently...More Details