• 25% gross profit
• Village Centre
• Very busy main road
• Surrounded by plenty of industry & dwellings
• 3 morning newspaper rounds
• Scope for longer opening hours
• Rent £212 per week
• Hours of Opening 6:30am – 5:30pm Monday to Saturday and 7:30am – 3:00pm Sunday
• 15 year lease from June 2006, with 3 yearly rent reviews
With a superb village centre location, surrounded by plenty of industry and dwellings, the business offers a tremendous opportunity for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings.
The business occupies a superb village centre location, on a busy main road surrounded by numerous businesses, offices, takeaways and residential buildings.
15 year lease from 2005, with 3 yearly rent reviews
WELL ESTABLISHED CONVENIENCE STORE – LANCASHIRE Advised annual turnover of £275,000 Situated in the town of...More Details
• Well established & highly lucrative newsagents/off licence/convenience store • Full accounts are availabl...More Details
• Taking £15,000 per week plus Lottery £1,500pw & Paypoint £5,000pw • Operated entirely by staff • Gross Pr...More Details