• Gross Profit 25%
• Within residential area
• Regular passing trade
• Scope for later openings
• News Sheet £1,300 at cost
• 7 morning only, newspaper rounds
• Rent £87 per week
• Hours of opening 4:45am – 5:30pm Monday & Thursday, 4:45am – 7:30pm Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday & 4:45am – 1:00pm Sunday
• New lease available, terms negotiable
Ideally situated within a large residential area, the business offers a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the current takings, by way of, for example, extending the current opening hours.
This property has a premises Licence granted by the relevant local authorities. It is a requirement of the Licensing Act 2003 that properties serving alcohol have a designated premises supervisor who must be the holder of a Personal Licence. Prospective purchasers are advised to take appropriate specialist advice.
The electrically shuttered premises with parking to the front provides good sized shop floor, lottery area, large service counter, store room, office, staff WC facilities and exit to bin area.
Leasehold Term: New lease available, terms negotiable
Downloadable Documents Sign In / Register to view
• Well established Bargain Booze Off Licence Franchise • WT £17,000, Lottery £450, impressive audited profi...More Details
Prime Main Road Position Weekly Takings £17,000 Adjacent To Town Centre Car Parking To Side & Rear Modern F...More Details
Main Shopping Centre Location WT £9,500 Potential To Expand High Footfall Well Established EPC - Not Requir...More Details