• Gross profit 27%
• Mid parade on main trunk road
• Surrounded by numerous businesses, offices and places of work
• High levels of passing trade
• Scope for newspaper delivery rounds
• Rent £116 per week
• Opening Hours 9:00am – 10:00pm Monday – Saturday, 10:00am – 10:00pm Sunday
• 15 year lease from 2009, with 3 yearly rent reviews
Groves occupies a superb location in Hazel Grove, surrounded by industry and a large residential area. The business offers a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by way of, for example, increasing the stock range.
The business is located mid parade on a busy main trunk road, surrounded by a large residential area, shops, offices, public houses and restaurants.
15 year lease from 2009, with 3 yearly rent reviews
• Well established convenience store, excellent main road location • Weekly turnover averages £6 – 6,500 •...More Details
W/T £3,000, GP 20% Established 1996 Great Potential For Expansion, no Competition Close To Town Centre Low ...More Details
Intelligent Business Transfer are delighted to bring to the market this well-established, respected off-Lic...More Details