• Post Office salary £16,500 per annum
• Prominent corner site on busy main road
• Scope to introduce alcohol sales and/or longer opening hours
• 2 double bedroom accommodation currently let out at £85 per week
• Within large residential area
• Hours of opening 7:00am – 7:00pm Monday to Saturday and 7:30am – 4:00pm Sunday
With a superb location in Leigh surrounded by a large residential area, the business offers a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the current takings.
The business & property are superbly situated at a busy junction on a busy main road, within a large residential area. There is currently construction of 300 houses facing the business.
• Taking £16,000 per week plus £2,000 lottery & £1,000 Payzone • Cash machine provides £4,000 per annum • 2...More Details
Salford, Greater Manchester, PO Salary £81,000, Retail sales circa £3,000 per week, Well establ...More Details
• Taking £5,000 per week plus Lottery £1,500 per week • Post Office Commission £30,000 per annum • Village ...More Details