• Very busy main road
• Sought after village centre location
• Suit variety of trades
• Rent £317 per week
• Hours of opening 9.30am – 5.30pm Monday to Saturday
• A5 planning granted
• New lease available, terms negotiable
Ideally located on the much sought after Barlow Moor Road in Chorlton Cum Hardy, whilst the current business is well known within the area the premises would also suit a wide variety of other trades.
The business is ideally located within a large parade, on a very busy main road, in a much sought after village centre. The business is surrounded by numerous other independent traders and benefits from high levels of passing trade.
Leasehold Term: New lease available, terms negotiable
Outstanding opportunity to acquire long established & highly regarded discerning food shopper's paradise wi...More Details
• Taking 5,500 per week plus £2,000 payzone • Gross Profit 20% • Busy residential area • Close to main shop...More Details
• Taking £6,000 per week • Gross Profit 45% • Middle of parade • Within very large student and young profes...More Details