· Excellent industry reputation, generating 90% repeat business.
· Strategically placed operating sites located across the South of the UK, covering both the M4 corridor and major ports.
· Tried and tested internal management systems, combined with operating bases carrying ample capacity for expansion.
· Contracts in place with major blue-chip clients from within the domestic appliance and home furnishings market.
· Niche services including bespoke logistics solutions and equipment.
· Extensive client list; deeply embedded within customers' company operations.
· Variety of speciality services including hazchem and Pallet Network contracts.
UK based. Turnover of £4.8m with an EBITDA of £293k. Specialises in the transport of timber and wood. Moder...More Details
Removal Business for sale Van and top of page web site (including phone numbers)for sale . Turnover £16...More Details
Perfectly located near to the M65 motorway in east Lancashire, this first generation self-storage business ...More Details