The company primarily provides its services to clients within the niche, yet rapidly expanding Scottish food and beverage
marketplace, including multinational blue-chip clients.
· Holds formal partnership agreements with major control system suppliers, and works alongside most worldwide equipment manufacturers.
· 100% retention of multinational, blue-chip clients over the last 5 years,
including major corporations such as General Electric and William
· Diverse coverage of growing niche markets within Scotland, particularly within the food and beverage marketplace, representing 50% of revenue.
· Highly technical in-house skillsets allow the company to provide reliable system commissioning and stable contractual revenue from maintenance contacts.
· Strong 2016 pipeline, with the company also currently in negotiations to secure a £2million order.
· High level of repeat business - c.70%
Sales: £1.9m/ Adj. EBITDA: £623K
UK based, T/O £406k with an EBIT of £50k. Specialises in the design, development and manufacture of reflect...More Details
Small health & safety consultancy based in and around Stoke on Trent. Ten customers visited on an agreed ba...More Details
North of Enland. Generated nearly £900k turnover with an adjusted EBITDA exceeding £250k. The company is an...More Details