The company primarily provides its services to clients within the niche, yet rapidly expanding Scottish food and beverage
marketplace, including multinational blue-chip clients.
· Holds formal partnership agreements with major control system suppliers, and works alongside most worldwide equipment manufacturers.
· 100% retention of multinational, blue-chip clients over the last 5 years,
including major corporations such as General Electric and William
· Diverse coverage of growing niche markets within Scotland, particularly within the food and beverage marketplace, representing 50% of revenue.
· Highly technical in-house skillsets allow the company to provide reliable system commissioning and stable contractual revenue from maintenance contacts.
· Strong 2016 pipeline, with the company also currently in negotiations to secure a £2million order.
· High level of repeat business - c.70%
Sales: £1.9m/ Adj. EBITDA: £623K
UK. Generated £2.18m turnover with an EBITDA of £1.7m. Provider of consultancy services for health and safe...More Details
Small business offered for sale. Can be relocated if required. The company makes a range of safety barrier...More Details
Milton Keynes. T/O £1.2m with an adjusted EBITDA of £415k. Specialist business offering refurbi...More Details