· A partial exit will be considered that would provide new funds, resources and expertise to exploit the opportunities that are presently available.
· Boasts multiple offices and works closely with the NHS, universities & housing associations.
· 40-50 per cent of the Company's custom is repeat business.
· Involvement in a prestigious portfolio of work and provides services nationwide.
· Secured 'preferred contractor & supplier' status with well known blue chip organisations.
· Services in high demand due to regulatory reform order (RRO) updates.
· Unique UK distribution rights to reputable fire protection products.
· Boasts a wide body of accreditations and memberships.
Sales £8m/ Adj. EBITDA £1.5M
South of England. Well-established security company, providing clients with protection and safety during pr...More Details
UK. Turnover £1.3 million, gross profit £843k and EBITDA £786k. Specialisning in construction projects for ...More Details
UK. Generated £2.18m turnover with an EBITDA of £1.7m. Provider of consultancy services for health and safe...More Details