· A partial exit will be considered that would provide new funds, resources and expertise to exploit the opportunities that are presently available.
· Boasts multiple offices and works closely with the NHS, universities & housing associations.
· 40-50 per cent of the Company's custom is repeat business.
· Involvement in a prestigious portfolio of work and provides services nationwide.
· Secured 'preferred contractor & supplier' status with well known blue chip organisations.
· Services in high demand due to regulatory reform order (RRO) updates.
· Unique UK distribution rights to reputable fire protection products.
· Boasts a wide body of accreditations and memberships.
Sales £8m/ Adj. EBITDA £1.5M
Small health & safety consultancy based in and around Stoke on Trent. Ten customers visited on an agreed ba...More Details
North of Enland. Generated nearly £900k turnover with an adjusted EBITDA exceeding £250k. The company is an...More Details
We are selling our long established business in Surrey/SW London area. The business currently has a turnove...More Details