· A partial exit will be considered that would provide new funds, resources and expertise to exploit the opportunities that are presently available.
· Boasts multiple offices and works closely with the NHS, universities & housing associations.
· 40-50 per cent of the Company's custom is repeat business.
· Involvement in a prestigious portfolio of work and provides services nationwide.
· Secured 'preferred contractor & supplier' status with well known blue chip organisations.
· Services in high demand due to regulatory reform order (RRO) updates.
· Unique UK distribution rights to reputable fire protection products.
· Boasts a wide body of accreditations and memberships.
Sales £8m/ Adj. EBITDA £1.5M
Do you want to live and work in Florida?? If so this may be the business for you! Complete turn key , run f...More Details
Leading Training Company Specialising in Providing Training for Healthcare Professionals. The vendor esta...More Details
Northern England. T/O £2.5m. Diverse portfolio of products including all major brands. Engineering capabili...More Details