• Potential to increase sales
• Fully functioning E-commerce website
• Easily run business
• Located in a sought after area of East Devon
Falcon Commercial is delighted to offer for sale this busy Organic and Health Food retailer which has been under the proud ownership of our clients since 2013 and is now reluctantly being offered to the market as the owner wishes to pursue other business interest outside of the retail sector.
This rarely available opportunity has established itself as the area’s premier supplier of Organic and Health Foods as well as associated products. It has built up an excellent reputation for its wide selection of stock coupled with its welcoming atmosphere and knowledgeable friendly staff
Organic Worx enjoys an all year round trade and has a healthy turnover which is in the region of £65,000 per year with excellent gross profit margins.
We feel that this opportunity represents a fantastic base on which to build upon on, possibly running a modest marketing campaign to further increase sales on the internet via the on line shop. Early negotiations with Falcon Commercial are highly recommended.
The prominent retail unit benefits from being in a highly visible position on one of the main shopping streets that runs through the centre of Seaton which is in East Devon. The well-presented leasehold premises enjoys a high level of passing footfall as it is situated in a fairly densely populated residential area and is surrounded by a wealth of complementary businesses.
The Premises briefly comprise:
Ground Floor Sales Area
• Well fitted sales area containing a good selection of well-maintained shop fittings that include metal and wooden edged shelving, Freezer, glass fronted refrigerator, glass fronted counter display, Epos system etc.
• Preparation area
• Store room
The business is run by the proprietor with help from part time staff.
• 9.00am – 5.00pm Monday - Friday
• 9.00am – 4.00pm Saturday
• Closed Sunday
We are advised that the stock held by this business is approximately: £10,000.
• £65,000 Per year
• Accounts will be provided to genuine purchasers after a formal viewing
• Current Business Rates payable: Nil
• Interested parties should make their own enquiries of the local billing authority to ascertain the exact rates payable or enquiries can be made online at the VOA website www.voa.gov.uk
• Each party to bear their own legal costs incurred in the transaction
• For further information, you should make your own enquiries to East Devon District Council, Knowle, Sidmouth EX10 8HL
The EPC rating on these premises is: TBA
Leasehold - on a rolling lease. We are advised that the landlord will offer a new lease to suitable applicants. The details of this lease are to be arranged. The current rent payable is £3600PA
Organic Worx is situated in Seaton, part of the East Devon coastline which was designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2001 and is known as the Jurassic Coast. The landscape is largely un spoilt creating coastal and inland Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty. At the top of the beach is the 1100 metre long Esplanade walk, flat and easily accessed and enjoyed by visitors of all ages.
There is access, via the A3052, east to Lyme Regis and west to the university and cathedral city of Exeter, where there is access onto the M5 motorway and an international airport with regular
connections to London City Airport. To the north, via the A358, is the market town of Axminster with railway stations having main line connections to Exeter and London (Waterloo).
We are advised that the landlord will offer a new lease to suitable applicants.
Prime location thriving shopping centre serving popular residential suburb Plymouth. Smart lock-up premise...More Details
Highly profitable NICHE RETAIL/HEALTH FOOD OUTLET, busy MID DEVON market town, retailing a comprehensive ra...More Details
A long established Whole Foods business with an excellent footfall past its door. The business pioneered W...More Details