· Bespoke products manufactured on an individual client basis.
· 52% of sales generated from third party products. 48% generated from own in-house range.
· Flexible production process allows company to respond to customer
and market demands.
· c.8,000 sq. ft. showrroom, workshop and office space (leasehold) with spare capacity for expansion.
· Strong supply chain & client demand allows the company to provide a UK-wide service.
· Lean organisational and operational structure.
· The company's highly skilled team produces all products on site with the exception of fascias bought in from key suppliers.
Location: East Midlands, UK
Sales: £988k / Adj. EBITDA: 190k
RARE FURNITURE AND DESIGN BUSINESS – WEST MIDLANDS Situated in the tranquil village of Earlswood Advised a...More Details
This business has recently been brought to the market & more information about this business will follow sh...More Details
BUSINESS This busy manufacturer of engraving tools for book binding graphics and designer lettering curren...More Details