The Company manufactures and sells UPVC windows, doors, patio doors, residential doors, conservatories and porches for predominantly residential customers.
The Company is an established, family owned and managed company which has been in business for over 33 years. It is located in South-East England close to good transport links.
A Factory Manager and six other managers form the middle management of the Company and all of them report to the Managing Director. In total, excluding the three directors, the Company employs more than 50 full time staff (depending on time of year) plus more than 70 self-employed sub-contractors; covering manufacturing, surveying, costing, accounts, sales and deliveries.
• Well-known brand with long-standing reputation for integrity, professionalism and in-depth knowledge.
• Ability to manufacture any size and shape of UPVC window and door unlike other competitors in the region.
• A one stop shop for everything glass, including a glass toughening machine that cost in excess of £500,000.
• Solid, long standing and varied customer base of over 56,000 customers.
• More than 400 new enquiries per month.
• Loyal, long standing and experienced workforce.
• Huge Potential for range and market expansion.
• Profitable and well managed business.
• Significant and valuable freeholds.
Location Details: South East England
OUTSTANDING DESIGN, FABRICATION AND INSTALLATION COMPANY - MERSEYSIDE Fixtures and fittings included in the...More Details
Excellent business for sale trading just over 12 months with a turnover in excess of 60K per annum already....More Details
The Business Partnership is pleased to be appointed the sole selling agent for this well established and re...More Details