The business has the following key attributes:
• Comprehensive range of services, working on boilers, pipework, warm air heating, radiant installations and even catering equipment including LPG catering trucks.
• Well established and well recognised brand throughout the south and south-east of England.
• Broad customer base including third parties – Estate management, Property management and Facilities Management companies and domestic and commercial end users.
• Annual servicing and breakdown contracts in place with many customers.
• High levels of customer service.
• Highly trained, skilled and experienced workforce.
• Significant growth and expansion opportunities.
The business provides an acquirer with:
• An ideal bolt on for a company already operating in the gas services sector.
• An excellent opportunity for an organisation operating in an adjacent sector – an air conditioning services company, for example, looking to diversify.
Central London. T/O £250,000 on 2 days per week. Established in 2000. Database of over 1600 domestic ...More Details
Established business of 30 years standing Enviable client list for repeat business Highly profitable – aver...More Details
This is a fantastic opportunity to acquire an established garden maintenance franchise business with a regu...More Details